Tregoning Family Blog

Friday, December 15, 2006

Uh-Oh!!

Ok, I'm not sure how genes work...how God decides what part of which parent He's going to give to the kids...but Adam definitely got my clumsiness...since he learned to crawl he's been bumping his head on everything. My friend J'Ann was always threatening to buy him a helmet...when he started walking it only got worse...then the falls seemed to taper off...now, here we go again. First the tooth knocked out (see below) and now this really bad fall. And I blame the monster truck once again. Adam was pushing the truck down the sidewalk outside and I didn't even see him fall (he was behind me), but heard his scream and turned around and the poor kid was bleeding like crazy...huge bump immediately surfaced on his forehead, nose/lip scraped up and bleeding, and the worst bleeding was coming from inside his mouth...the OTHER front tooth! The gums holding the tooth in there were bleeding bad and the tooth was bent backwards and had cut into his lip...good grief! I thought maybe we'd save that tooth, but I think Adam likes the hockey player look afterall. It hasn't fallen out yet, but we're waiting to see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home