
Adam and his Daddy went out for a few hours today for some Daddy/Son time...they took the favorite Monster Truck and Adam's fishing pole and went down to the creek for some fun...they caught lots of fish and Adam had a ball pushing his monster truck around down by the creek...unfortunately he took a spill and smacked his face right into the truck....and he knocked out his top front tooth! I am so sad about this and I'm not quite sure why! I think mostly because losing your first tooth is such a milestone and I was NOT ready to celebrate this milestone at 3 1/2 yrs old! Also, the spot where the tooth came out was in a pile of tiny, white pebbles, so we can't even find the tooth! Ok, enough whining from me...here are the pictures of my little snaggletooth!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home