Adam is 5 already??!!
Yes, I do realize it's been a ridiculously long time since I blogged...but thanks to some gentle prodding, I am back...hopefully i won't let it go this long in the future. anyway, here are some pics to catch you up on the life of the Tregonings...Adam's birthday (Feb 4th) was a hit...He chose Chuck E Cheese and I was horrified, but agreed...and it was great. We didn't have to do a thing except show up, so that works out wonderfully! Here are some pics from his first "friend party".
Adam's best friend, Max, from last year at CLC was able to come, yay!
Max's cousin (and Adam's church friend) Zoe...is she having fun?
And of course Chuck E...couldn't do this without ya, dude.
Not bad for a homemade racecar cake, huh??! :)
Leah and Ethan Vaile
Adam's youngest cousin, Jordan doing the Whackamole!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home